·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Technology Landscape Vehicle
Table Architecture Vehicle Wheel Metal
Vehicle Water transportation Speedboat Boat Skiff
Water transportation Boat Vehicle Skiff Watercraft

Selling my poling skiff. It breaks my heart because it’s such an awesome boat for this area, I just need more room for the family and to be able to bring friends and our dogs.

2002 Mitzi 16 ST with 2002 Nissan 50 on a 2009 coastline trailer. Boat has flats jack jack plate, lenco trim tabs, Lowrance HDS7 touch, livewell with new aerator and water intake pump, LED light bar, new running lights, blue led gunwale lights, battery tender, custom aluminum casting platform on front and poling platform on back. Will also include a 20 foot graphite stiffy push pole, shallow water pin anchor, conventional anchor, extra power tech prop. Motor has been completely gone through and tuned up within last year by my mechanic, new plugs, fluid, fuel lines and most of wiring was replaced. Will come with everything needed to hit the water the same day. Even a full tank of gas.

As of now everything is in good working order. Boat will be regularly used until sold, if anything needs attention or repair at time of sale I will negotiate on price, selling because I need more room for family.
Located in central Texas
$9,500 obo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts