SOLD/EXPIRED 2002 15' Mtizi for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by shallow_texan, Feb 7, 2008.

1. shallow_texan

shallow_texan Well-Known Member

I have decided to put my 15' 2002 Mitzi up for sale. The skiff, motor, trailer, trolling motor, Garmin Fish finder all is in excellent shape. Motor is a 2000 Yamaha with a Sting Ray Hydrofoil with about 70 hrs on the motor. Trailer is a galvanized Wesco trailer in excellent shape, Trolling motor is a 50 lb Minn-kota riptide, GPS Garmin 168 Fishfinder, 18' Hybrid Push Pole in excellent shape, set of custom cushions in excellent shape, center console cooler with cushion, push pole platform in excellent shape.  You can also go to Mitzi's website at www.mitziskiffs.com to see the 15' Mitzi skiff. I am asking $7900 for everything. I can email pics if you send me your email address.

If you love to pole in skinny water you'll love the Mitzi. I am located in Houston.

2. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

First let me say this boat sounds nice, could you e-mail some pic's or post them. also would like to know what size motor and if it is tiller,side or center console.

I will send you a PM with my e-mail address.

3. TailStalker

TailStalker Well-Known Member

IF THE SKIFF SELLS...before this months end I can meet you half way for any florida buyers as I'm gonna be in New Orleans delivering a skiff and then driving home. So, if any florida peeps buy it, I can help assist in trnasport. Just helping out!
    Kev
    East Cape

4. shallow_texan

Kev, thanks - I will buy you a really nice Steak Dinner if we can work that out.

By the way, the motor is a 40 HP 2 stroke with a 3 blade s.s. prop, in very good condition.

5. shallow_texan

Go to photobucket if you want to see pics of the Mitzi at:

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/hd2001glide/

6. shallow_texan

Guys - Valentines Day is a great day to come home to the Misses and tell her you bought her a Mitzi.

7. thresher

thresher Well-Known Member

Nice price on a nice boat and heck of an offer from Kev. Someone get a shot of Kev towing a Mitzi! ;D Marc would never believe it.

8. SoggyDollar

SoggyDollar Well-Known Member

Great looking skiff. Fished out of a one a ton. Great skiff for the money.. Good luck with your sale, should not have it long.

9. shallow_texan

SOLD ! ..............My Mitzi found a new home today.

10. captnron

captnron Guest

Congrats to you and the new owner. [smiley=1-beer.gif]