SOLD/EXPIRED 2001 Waterman 16'

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Otterdog, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otterdog

Otterdog 2008 Gordon Waterman 16

2001 Waterman 16' side console listed on TribeNWater HB Dark Side.

2. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

and.......... your looking / selling / location /wishing?

3. Barbs_deep

Barbs_deep I Love microskiff.com!

For anybody looking, I talked with the seller and it sounds like a great skiff. Looks very clean in the pictures he sent me. Good price too

4. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

he posted here in for sale . there as WTB ???
    who's on first ?

:-?

5. dbaz38

dbaz38 I Love microskiff.com!

Hers the link with pics!!!

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/4431775704.html

6. Gatordebaitor

Gatordebaitor I Love microskiff.com!

This is going to get interesting :-/

7. evan_ott@yahoo.com

evan_ott@yahoo.com I Love microskiff.com!

Anyone try to buy this skiff or make an offer. He wants to sell the boat but not deliver till after he goes on vacation? Didn't know if anyone got the same idea as me? (Wants to start a bidding war till he gets back)

8. sm20cf

sm20cf I Love microskiff.com!

Did he turn down the 19k he's asking or did he not accept a lesser offer? Seems like 19k could purchase it since that's his asking price.

9. evan_ott@yahoo.com

I offered him 17k and would drive up Monday morning and he said no. Just didn't know if anyone else made him an offer. It's a nice boat but I'm not crazy about the carb'd 40hp yammi. Also the long shaft on a manual jack plate.

10. evan_ott@yahoo.com

Anyone have an idea how much the HB aluminum transom riser is or how much it would cost to have the transom built up to 20"? Also why he dosn't have his switches on the side console?

Thanks,
    Evan

11. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

I would guess it was originally a tiller that was made into a side console. It's a decent looking boat. I live in Cape Coral and take more pictures or look at it person when he comes down. As far a the carb'd 40 - were the 4 strokes a carbureted engine in 2001? Call johnathan Glasser or Brian Floyd with Islamarine for a quite on the riser. They both do them all the time.

12. evan_ott@yahoo.com

my buddy has an 04' on his 15 hpx and its a good little motor very quite but if your trying to jump up in skinny water and the prop hits the bottom it dosn't even bog down it just shuts off. Maybe its just his motor. Don't know a lot about them.

13. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

I believe the aluminum riser is around $250 from Hells Bay.

14. linesider_159

linesider_159 I Love microskiff.com!

or maybe he wants to take the boat on vacation, or is too busy currently to deal with selling but wanted to line up a buyer before. Jeez, why do a lot of people assume the op/seller is trying do something sleezy. I've been watching and it happens a lot on this forum. I wonder how many of them are window lickers who just type away in their double wide. Or they are just stuck up for some reason. Out of 4 forums I actively read, none are like this and that's not a good thing.

15. evan_ott@yahoo.com

Calm down there killer. I was just asking if anyone had made him an offer or had went to look at the skiff. I made another offer at 17.5k which I think is a respectable offer and I'm wondering if I'm just bidding against myself. Like you said maybe he's to busy to sell right now or really wants to take the skiff on vacation and is just sitting back laughing because some dumb inpatient kid (Me) is out bidding himself because he can't wait 2 weeks till he comes down to florida. There's a lot of people posting WTB adds on this form for this type of skiff and I was wondering if they were getting the same responses from the guy.

And for the record I don't live in a double wide. It's a single!!!!

16. linesider_159

Haha , only the first part was directed at you. Should have made that clear my bad. The rest was a general statement. It happened even on my own for sale ad and then someone talked crap about it on another thread in the same section mentioning my name. Then that whole recent thread that was deleted about the devil ray.

17. evan_ott@yahoo.com

I do agrea with you on a lot of the for sale threads. The guy said he has a few people coming to look at it for full asking price. I was hoping I could get someone on here to confirm that. In my opinion it's priced pretty right. If it didn't have a manual jack plate, TM mount, and the pole was on the starboard side I would be all on it for 19K. I figure that will all be $1500 to fix and I'm only comfortable spending $20,000 with registration and tax at this time in my life.

18. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

These "not mine" HB ads get better and better everyday. Keep em coming guys :cool:

19. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

Spruce...  He listed it on the Hewes forum for only 18.5K, so you may have a little wiggle room.

20. linesider_159

http://www.mbcforum.com/showtopic.php?tid/57730/

Here you go spruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.