SOLD/EXPIRED 2001 Mitzi 15, 2004 Yamaha 40, 2012 continental trailer for sale.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jbenven, Sep 3, 2014.

1. jbenven

jbenven I Love microskiff.com!

Original 2001 Mitzi 15 skiff built by Tom Mitzlaff. Skiff is custom and one of a kind, in excellent condition. New non-skid (no splatter paint), custom ultralight center console built with nida-core, and water proof hatch. Three spoke stainless wheel with knob, top mount binnacle control, new steering and throttle cables, all new wiring, new battery, new terminal block and fuse panel, new 1200gph auto bilge, new LED running lights, new fuel lines. 2004 Yamaha 40hp 2 stroke with 500hrs, 3 blade stainless prop and 4 blade alum prop. Recent complete water pump kit, always rec 90 and yamalube. Motor runs perfect with no issues. 2012 Continental AS1616 skiff trailer with torsion axle upgrade and LED light upgrade. Complete package is turn key and ready for the water, needs nothing. Boat cover, Garmin GPS, full cushion set, and igloo cooler included with sale. Call or text (719)440-1839 with questions. $9500obo motivated seller, boat is in the lower keys.
    I don't know how to post pics but I have many. Please let me know how, also I could email them.
    Thanks

2. jbenven

I will trailer up the Keys to meet a serious buyer.

3. jbenven

Boat runs in 10" and poles in 5" with two adults and gear. Super quiet and poles like a dream. It is truly an exceptional skiff. Very dry for a skiff of its size and weight, due to the large flared bow. Hull is approx 400lbs and motor is about 170. Can be towed with a 4cyl car easily. Boat rides very well for a micro skiff, I believe 10deg dead rise. With the bow down it cuts the chop well.

4. jbenven

Open to reasonable offers, would like boat sold this week.

5. jbenven

Thank you for all the interest and offers, boat is sold.