SOLD/EXPIRED 2001 Hells bay Waterman 16

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by gfish, Nov 14, 2012.

1. gfish

gfish Well-Known Member

For sale:
    2001 Hells Bay Waterman 16 tiller with a 2001 25hp Mercury tiller electric start electric trim and tilt. It has lenco Trim tabs.  Sea Deck on the polling platform and rod holders.
    I have just had this boat renovated this year.  New electrical, done by Tom Gordon at Islamarine.  I also had the Awlgrip re-done and the cockpit re-painted as well. The Hull has been buffed and looks very good.
    The motor has been well maintained, I just replaced impeller, sparks and fuel filter last quarter as well as the Water seperator.  The fuel lines were replaced two years ago to comply with E10.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need to take some more pics, I will do that this weekend.  This boat is as clean as they come!

$16,500 obo
    galtmandc@gmail.com

2. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

This is going to sell in like 20 minutes...

3. gfish

gfish Well-Known Member

Here are the updated pics from today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Email me with any questions
    galtmandc@gmail.com

The motor is a 2001, flushed every trip, maintained at normal intervals.  Runs perfect.

4. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Dayumm I wish Santa would put this under my tree for xmas. Really nice boat you got there and I'm going to bump because I cannot believe this has lasted more than a day. These are hard to find in the affordable price range.. Good luck sir..

5. gfish

gfish Well-Known Member

Sold, pending funds.