Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View media item 6766

2001 Carolina Skiff with 25hp 1997 Johnson 25hp tiller

Boat is outfitted with a less than one year old 45lb thrust 45in shaft Minn Kota Edge foot controlled trolling motor and Lowrance Hook 2 depth finder. All wiring in the boat was redone at the same time the trolling motor and depth finder were replaced. Bilge pump, nav lights, and depth finder all wired to the switch / fuse panel in the front of the boat. The motor has been recently serviced with new plugs, water pump, gearcase oil swap, and thermostat. Right at 90psi compression on both cylinders, and in great shape overall. It will run around 23 mph with 500+ lbs of fisherman, two coolers, one big dog, and gear to fish all day. Runs in about 8 inches of water, and I’ve poled or walked the boat over less than that. Trailer is in great shape, with a new winch, jack, and safety chain. Polymer skids for easy loading and unloading. Boat is right at home with everything from the lagoon, inlets, pond hopping, and rivers. Asking $3,800.

Located in Orlando, Fl. Boat is stored about an hour away so will need advanced notice to show.

Feel free to email or text questions to:
[email protected]
(352) 247-6510

View media item 6768
View media item 6770
View media item 6772
View media item 6774
View media item 6776

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested but I am new to this website and I do not have permission to view your pictures. Is there a different way for me to look at your pictures? Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am interested but I am new to this website and I do not have permission to view your pictures. Is there a different way for me to look at your pictures? Thanks.
Hey Ryan, Saw your reply about a day late. The boat was sold today, sorry for the slow reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts