Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, very hesitant to post a thread here because it’s not like me, but, Preston did such a great job with this boat it’s worth taking a look. If anyone needs work done near North Carolina, let me know, I will send you in the right direction.

Summary: this is a 2001 Willy flats boat I have owned since 2015, I had a fuel leak that needed to be addressed in an under deck fuel tank. This pushed me over the edge into a full restoration. I wish I had had Davis Custom Boats do the whole job, but it was finished to the upmost degree. Please check it out at the Facebook link below!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hey guys, very hesitant to post a thread here because it’s not like me, but, Preston did such a great job with this boat it’s worth taking a look. If anyone needs work done near North Carolina, let me know, I will send you in the right direction.

Summary: this is a 2001 Willy flats boat I have owned since 2015, I had a fuel leak that needed to be addressed in an under deck fuel tank. This pushed me over the edge into a full restoration. I wish I had had Davis Custom Boats do the whole job, but it was finished to the upmost degree. Please check it out at the Facebook link below!

The Willy skiff shows up in quite a few dreams I’m sure!👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts