SOLD/EXPIRED 2001 15' Mitzi Skiff w/ 40hp Honda 4 Stroke $6500 OBO

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by lost1317, Feb 1, 2013.

1. lost1317

lost1317 I Love microskiff.com!

2001 15' Mitzi Skiff w/ 98' 40hp Honda 4 Stroke
    Lenco Trim Tabs
    Minn Kota Riptide 24v 74lb Trolling Motor
    Carbon Marine TillerPillar ( Carbon Fiber Tiller Extension ) I think it's 24"
    Toe Rails
    Custom Rod Holders
    Carpet Added to Protect Reels
    External Fuel Tank that Sits Under Front Deck
    Trailer has new bunks with starboard slides, new bunk brackets, new rollers, new roller brackets, and new bearings. Comes with spare tire as well.

Selling my Mitzi. Motor runs great. Flushed after every trip and use Salt Away. Boat poles really well and super shallow. Happy to do sea trial for serious buyers. Great fishing boat and the riptide moves the boat extremely well. Also have a full size casting platform that will be included if buyer pays full or close to full asking price. I'll also knock off some money if buyer would prefer a remote controlled Motorguide 55lb 12v trolling motor instead of the Minn Kota. $6500 OBO. Boat is located in Jacksonville, FL. To view the boat or ask questions, email me greg@brookeimages.com or leave a message 904.710.6555.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Nice clean rig right in the affordable market. This should not last long. Good luck..

3. Jsparacino@holmana

Jsparacino@holmana Flamingo is my paradice !!

I agree- nice boat and price - in the two months that i have been searching for a nice affordable skinny water skiff I have yet to find one in the area that i live - I guess that's always the case - anyway good luck with the sale - it should sell quickly.

4. lost1317

lost1317 I Love microskiff.com!

Sold the Mitzi today.