SOLD/EXPIRED 2000 Pathfinder 17T

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by NavGas1082, Oct 19, 2014.

1. NavGas1082

NavGas1082 I Love microskiff.com!

2000 Pathfinder 17T center console.
    60 Yamaha 2 stroke with 4 blade Power Tech prop. Non ethanol fuel and only Yamalube oil used in the engine.
    Boat Master aluminum trailer with detachable tongue, torsion axle, LED lights and LED pipe lights in the guides. New bunks with Surfix glides. Boat, motor, and trailer fit in a standard garage.
    The skiff is wired for a dual battery set up with a battery switch.
    Great White 52# trolling motor with circuit breaker and blue top Optima 12 volt deep cycle battery for the trolling motor. Garmin 441s GPS, Jensen MS30 marine stereo with 4 Poly-Planar speakers, 18' Moonlighter 1 piece fiberglass push pole.
    New water pump installed 3/2014. New spark plugs, tank to engine fuel line, and fuel filter installed 7/2014. New trailer bearings & seals installed 7/2014.
    The skiff is in great condition and garage kept since 8/2012. This model Pathfinder can get very skinny and is super easy to pole and very efficient on gas.
    This skiff is used often, turn key, and ready to fish.
    The reason I'm selling is the family has outgrown a microskiff. My wife wants a bigger boat and my son wants to chase kingfish. I lost the battle and need to sell a great skiff. Motivated seller.

[​IMG][/URL]]

$8,500 OBO

Call or text 813-244-8128

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

How does it pole with the platform in front of the motor? Nice skiff!

3. NavGas1082

My push pole experience has been limited to a 19' Silver King with a 175 Mercury, Key West Stealth with a 115 Yamaha, and the Pathfinder 17T. Both the Silver King and Stealth had a traditional platform over the engine.

The Silver King and Stealth are fine boats but they seem to drag a little in the transom and the turning point is in the rear of the boat. That being said they are longer, wider, and heavier than the 17T. The larger boats have a V bottom and the 17T is flat.

When I got the Pathfinder 17T I mounted the batteries in the front hatch to get some of the weight forward. In my opinion with the platform in front of the engine the weight is evenly distributed and does not drag the transom. It also shifts the turning radius a little forward and allows for tighter turns. Another advantage is it clears the garage door with no problem!

I have always been surprised how easy it is to push pole with 1, 2, or 3 people on the skiff. It tracks straight and is very light at a hull weight of 600 lbs. (Pathfinder spec.)  :cool:

4. touimet

touimet I Love microskiff.com!

I see the removable tongue, how long is it with tongue removed from tip to prop? Trying to fit garage specs.

5. NavGas1082

It is 19' 6" with the tongue out. I can text you a picture of the skiff and my Toyota Tacoma parked side by side in my garage.

6. touimet

touimet I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks, im going to send you a PM.

7. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Sold ;)

Nice to meet you guys this evening and thank you very much for all the help with the sale..

8. NavGas1082

Enjoy the new skiff. I'm going to miss going that skinny!