SOLD/EXPIRED 2000 Pathfinder 15T tunnel-tiller

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by kkbward, Jul 24, 2012.

1. kkbward

kkbward I Love microskiff.com!

So first, this boat is currently in northern colorado - i understand this is going to make it difficult, but i am posting here to see if its difficult or impossible.... any help is hugely appreciated.

I bought the boat in SLC about 8 years ago - it had maybe 3 hours on it before the guy realized it wasnt going to work on lake powell. It has NEVER seen saltwater. i used it to chase freshwater striper/white bass hybrids - but just not getting it out like i used to and so i need to sell it.

it is the tiller model, no side console. 25hp 4-stroke yamaha - runs perfectly starts first try every year - professionally winterized and maintained. Has a high-end flats boat trolling motor mount for the stern (didnt want to create flyline snags on the bow) - garmin GPS/depth - two agm batteries. A couple of dings - so not perfect, but still has MANY years left in it. i will get some pictures posted in the next day or two.

I am a long way from the market on these - from what i can tell, it seems like its worth around $4-5k - i did a uship.com comparison to south florida for an example and it came up around $1700 - quite a bit less for TX/LA.

So i guess i am not sure if anyone would be interested. the bottom line is that folks here dont understand the value (its just a flat boat that doesnt go 60mph) - so i am guessing i am not getting full value in CO - so even with the shipping cost, it could still be a winner for someone on the coast...

Please post if you are interested AND/OR if you have any advice for me... i very much appreciate it....

brian

2. Lt25

Lt25 I Love microskiff.com!

3. PLANKTON7

PLANKTON7 I Love microskiff.com!

4. kkbward

Update - Asking price is now $4,000 OBO

Adding photos....  For those who sent PM's, responses coming soon...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Quite a few more here - showing everything i would want to see - including the "warts" i certainly want to fully disclose...  i will walk through all of them with the potential buyer...

http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q39/kkbward/2000 Pathfinder/

5. ninjaskittles4

ninjaskittles4 I Love microskiff.com!

willing to sell w/o the motor?

6. kkbward

Sorry - not willing to sell w/o the engine at this point....

7. kbuch312

kbuch312 Well-Known Member

FP,
    PM sent.
    Are you interested in any kind of trade?
    Please let me know. Thanks.

8. kkbward

Boat is sold - pending final pick-up

9. nsbsmitty

nsbsmitty I Love microskiff.com!

has it been picked up yet interested if not