Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here’s my refurbed 2000 hpxt up for sale. 2009 Yamaha 50 with 100 hours. I have owned it about a year and a half. It is an amazing skiff and I spared no expense dressing her up. Selling due to an elbow injury that is keeping me from fly fishing and polling for any long period of time. Looking to get back to my roots like an 18RF or maybe 17MA for trolling motor purposes.

Refurb includes:

Awlgrip paint on topside.

Awlcraft for slicks and console.

Stiffy pushpole holders instead of the original flip up track system.

Garmin 74DV tucked inside console.

Bubbler inside crustation well.

New switch panel and fuse panel.

Seadeck under gunnels and polling platform.

Birdsall casting platform bolt.

Friction hinges for rear hatches.

New rub-rail.

Maverick fiberglass cooler/cushion.

Located in Bluffton, SC 843816747five.
$16k obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here’s my refurbed 2000 hpxt up for sale. 2009 Yamaha 50 with 100 hours. I have owned it about a year and a half. It is an amazing skiff and I spared no expense dressing her up. Selling due to an elbow injury that is keeping me from fly fishing and polling for any long period of time. Looking to get back to my roots like an 18RF or maybe 17MA for trolling motor purposes.

Refurb includes:

Awlgrip paint on topside.

Awlcraft for slicks and console.

Stiffy pushpole holders instead of the original flip up track system.

Garmin 74DV tucked inside console.

Bubbler inside crustation well.

New switch panel and fuse panel.

Seadeck under gunnels and polling platform.

Birdsall casting platform bolt.

Friction hinges for rear hatches.

New rub-rail.

Maverick fiberglass cooler/cushion.

Located in Bluffton, SC 843816747five.
$16k obo.
Did you have the 2009 Yamaha added or was it already on there? How fast? Honest draft? Is it easy to pole? Do you have maintenance and service records?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The motor was on the boat with 28 hours on it when I bought it in May, 2017. In that time I have changed fuel filters, spark plugs, cleaned carbs, and changed the water pump. I do not have records from before I bought it. It is very easy to pole and drafts very little. I have not measured the draft but I assume with 2 people you are looking at 5 inches or so. Fastest I have seen on gps is 35mph.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The motor was on the boat with 28 hours on it when I bought it in May, 2017. In that time I have changed fuel filters, spark plugs, cleaned carbs, and changed the water pump. I do not have records from before I bought it. It is very easy to pole and drafts very little. I have not measured the draft but I assume with 2 people you are looking at 5 inches or so. Fastest I have seen on gps is 35mph.
Are you the one who has refurbished the boat or before you got it? Assuming the 50 is a 2 stroke? You said you are wanting to go back to a bigger boat?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did the refurb, but I left the paint to the pros. The 50 is a two stroke with 100 hours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts