SOLD/EXPIRED 2000 Maverick HPX-T; Yamaha 50 4 Stroke & Loadmaster Trlr For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by watermanguide, May 27, 2010.

1. watermanguide

watermanguide I Love microskiff.com!

Hey, I am new to Microskiff and am attempting to learn the ropes regarding posts, so please forgive me if I placed this in the wrong place.

This is a great boat at a great price! Includes Motorguide Digital 54lb hand control motor mounted on removable Deep Blue Marine dog bone & Maverick dealer custom reinforced deck with matching gelcoat and trim (sweet), new trolling motor and cranking batteries in console with onboard charger, half-tower, G-Loomis 18' push pole, Factory battleship grey hull with canvas topsides, custom Top Gun matching cover, and Loadmaster aluminum trailer with spare; This boat has been owned and maintained by a repeat Hewes/Maverick/Pathfinder owner with regular service performed on motor (approx. 400 hours use) and trailer (trailer fully reworked by Loadmaster in 2009 with new axle, springs, and LED lights).  Please email or call me with any questions at watermanguide@gmail.com, or 727.421.4046. Boat is located in Zip Code 34683 (Palm Harbor, FL); $14,900 o.b.o.

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Nice boat. Hope you don't mind, copied your pic and uploaded it.

Good luck with the sale

[​IMG]

3. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

Bad ass.
    Were those poling platforms standard back then?
    My buddy has an old T and his had that same platform.
    He now uses it as his casting platform.

Good luck on the sale, they truly are great skiffs!

4. watermanguide

watermanguide I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks, guys!  I appreciate all your help and comments.  Yes, the tower was standard back when the boat was produced.  The picture of the boat is from a couple of years back, and I plan to upload a few additional ones here.  Kindest Regards.