Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dad purchased this boat from Hell's Bay and Chris Morejohn in 2000. I've grown up with this boat and truly love everything about it which makes this that much more difficult. It's never been altered. Completely original hull. Only thing that has changed since 2000 is the motor, trailer and gunnel carpet which was re-done a couple years ago. For a 19 year old boat and one that has been fished hard for that long it is cleannnn. My father and I are extremely meticulous when it comes to taking care of it. Always been washed, flushed, waxed and treated right. With that said there are signs of her age. Some black staining in the front hatch and small patches of missing paint in the battery hatch. According to the paperwork it's a 16' Waterman Professional. Weight: 360lbs. Draft 3.25 inches. I really want to see this boat go to someone who will appreciate it as much as I have over the past 19 years and truly understand that this is a "no-thrills" fishing machine that will put you on the skinnest flats, pole easier than any other boat and still get up to 35 MPH plus. Price is 23,000 OBO. I will listen to all offers just please don't be ridiculous. Thank you for reading. Call or text me anytime (954) 638-9854 and we can set up a time to come take a look. Located in Fort Lauderdale -Alex
-2016 50 HP Tohatsu TLDI Tiller and SS Solas Prop w/tiller extension
-2016 Marine Masters battery
-2017 Continental Aluminum torsion axel dry launch trailer
-15 Gallon fuel tank
-21 FT Stiffy push pole
-Two different size casting platforms
-Kevlar Hull
-Lenco Trim Tabs
-Bulkhead divider with drain plug in back hatch for bait well
-Flat Shelf on floor for cooler
-Original Frigid Rigid Cooler with Hell's Bay logo
-Tibor Caddy
-Dri-Dek for the floor and hatches
-Removable cushions for the back hatches
IMG_8885.jpg
IMG_8883.jpg
IMG_8871.jpg
IMG_8875.jpg
IMG_8887.jpg
IMG_8869.jpg
IMG_8888.jpg
IMG_8881.jpg
IMG_8863.jpg
IMG_8886.jpg

·
Registered
590 Posts
Sick one.. Ill be surprised if you don't get hounded by guys wanting that cooler!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I felt a tingle.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
11 Posts
Can vouch for the owner this is a great boat in extremely good condition.

I have fished on it many times, and caught a ton of fish. Hopefully someone here can talk him out of selling it lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pretty special boat that you have. I would have a hard time selling it. I agree with devrep, please sell it to someone that appreciates it as a tiller. As you know, its awesome like it is.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pretty special boat that you have. I would have a hard time selling it. I agree with devrep, please sell it to someone that appreciates it as a tiller. As you know, its awesome like it is.
This is an extremely hard decision. I’ve grown up in this boat. If someone mentions converting I won’t sell. She was born a tiller and will die a tiller

1 - 20 of 28 Posts