SOLD/EXPIRED 2000 Hells Bay Waterman For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tjbweb, Feb 7, 2013.

1. tjbweb

tjbweb I Love microskiff.com!

Custom made for me in 2000. Early Hal, Flip and Chris M. boat. This is sort of a hybrid of what they ultimately came out to market with as far as I know. This is the Kevlar hull with a Professional deck which is the extended version. The rare 25 hp Mercury electric start and factory power trim and tilt is the motor with matched 3 blade stainless prop. 15 gallon aluminum tank is built in with fill on the deck. Custom stuff added: casting platform with female pedestal seat base welded in, removable trolling motor bracket, glassed in trolling motor battery tray and anchors in front box, removable poling platform, 12v outlet at command seat, 3-way switched wiring for spotlight on bow light, Lenco trim tabs, extra prop, and motor tie off bow eye on transom. I put 5 hours on the motor as per "break in" recommendations, and then less than a couple hours after that. Whipray galvanized trailer with new tires. This boat has been stored in a conditioned garage for its whole life. Have three other boats, and now family too big to use it. It has been to Mosquito Lagoon the weekend I picked it up in Titusville, and then just a few fresh water pond excursions. There is one ding on the bow where a rookie buddy "helped" me launch it and pushed it down then bow hit the trailer cross member. This boat is truly in new condition. $19,000. In Atlanta, Georgia and can arrange delivery. Contact for detailed photos and questions at email address: tjbweb@mindspring.com

2. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

Wow this could be an amazing find for somene

3. Flycast

Flycast I Love microskiff.com!

We'd love to see some images of this skiff if you're willing to post them.

4. Parrboy

Parrboy Pg native

Can't even call them pics when it's a hells bay. Hahaha. Images

5. jacack

jacack I Love microskiff.com!

It's on triben with pictures

6. JACK_SMITH

JACK_SMITH Well-Known Member

Is it a 2000, or a 2001? Tribenwater says 2001, MS a 2000. That is a good looking skiff.

7. tjbweb

It is a 2000.  Boat was made in October 2000.  I made a typo in Triben posting, and do not know how to change it.  I don't know how to post photos on Microskiff, but have been sending emails with photos to legitimately interested prospective purchasers.  Another clarification is motor is 2 Stroke.  Thanks for your interest.

8. josh25fsu

josh25fsu I Love microskiff.com!

Can someone post the link please!

9. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

http://www.tribenwater.com/forums/classifieds/3018-2001-hells-bay-waterman-16-sale.html

10. davefishing

davefishing I Love microskiff.com!

I sure wish that boat was a different color. I would be all over it. I live in atlanta. It would be so easy.

11. jacack

jacack I Love microskiff.com!

to anyone interested in this skiff, i went and took a look at it Friday and if i didn't have another skiff on order i would buy it. its in great shape and has been very well taken care of, someone should jump on it. the motor looks as if has never been run, there inst any corrosion anywhere on it and the gelcoat still shines. trailer is in great shape also.

12. acraft1720

acraft1720 I Love microskiff.com!

You could have the hull painted for not that much and it only takes a few days if you've got the right person. Nice boat good luck with the sale.

13. tjbweb

Sale Pending.  I have "shaken hands" with a Texas guy, and am giving him a few days to pick up the boat.  Thanks to all those who were interested.  I will confirm with a posting when the sale is final.

14. robwill54

robwill54 I Love microskiff.com!

Nice boat. Color not for me. Looks like a sure enough time capsule, though.

15. tjbweb

Sale is final. It went to a good home on the Texas redfish coast. They were surprised to find out it had serial number 001. Thanks for the interest.

16. natasha1

natasha1 Well-Known Member

What part of TX?

17. TexasRedChasers

TexasRedChasers I Love microskiff.com!

Awesome boat!  Glad it ended up in TX!  :)