-6’ Power Pole
-Garmin Echomap Plus 73SV installed new 2019
-(2) JL Audio Speakers with amp and bluetooth receiver
-Large circular recirculating live well at stern with bubbler
-Insulated center console cooler plumbed as additional live well/release well
-Bow casting platform
-Push Pole
-Full set of cushions
-Cosmetic rehab by Hell’s Bay circa 2013 including new awl grip and gelcoat restoration
-Very well kept. Great condition for a 20-year-old classic. Small ding at bow and some oyster rash.
-Mechanically everything works properly, but could use a new compass. Also, the battery tray is cracked, and paint is peeling off the powerpole. Neither of these issues have prohibited the boat from being used to the fullest.

New axle on original Ramlin trailer circa 2018

Runs 32-33 WOT with 2 men and fishing gear

Includes custom cover

I’ve recently moved to a bay boat and this one no longer gets used. I’d like to see it go to someone that will enjoy it as much as I did.

4 zero seven 4 eight 4 seven 3 2 one 31.jpg 2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Don't see many O'bannons. I fished with Phil O'Bannon out of Boca Grande, landed a 140 lb on fly. Great guide. Still doing it U believe. This is a nice and relatively rare HB

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I had a customer with an O'Bannon... that's one very serious live baiting machine... The live well on it will keep mullet, ladyfish, all manner of live bait ready to go, free swimming in a big circle... With a proper aeration stone(s) system they'll stay alive overnight as well... while sitting on your trailer...

Good luck with the sale.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! It's a great skiff that has put many fish in the boat from Mosquito Lagoon to the gulf coast beaches. Although the motor is original, it has never skipped a beat. I had a cover made through the Skiff Shop - while there, Tom advised that the 60 hp bigfoot is the perfect power plant for the skiff and recommended that I keep running it as long as possible. It's given me zero issues thus far.

Here are a few more photos. Open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I must be missing something or do you have to remove the boat to access the wiring etc under the center console? Haha The rub on front of boat seems to be from hitting a cross member when loading. Is the boat easy to load or does it require a perfect shot to load without issues?

·
Registered
871 Posts
I must be missing something or do you have to remove the boat to access the wiring etc under the center console?
Console wiring is accessed through the back of the jump seat. See photo of seat without cushions and you'll see the access.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Correct, wiring is accessed through hatch behind backrest in console. The rub was from hitting a cross member of the trailer. The boat is simple to load, but the trailer was originally missing a nylon bumper on the mid-cross member. I bumped it when loading onto a really steep ramp. I quickly had Ramlin add the bumper after that happened.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! No tunnel. I'm unsure of hours. To my knowledge I'm the third owner. The second owner is a family friend that rarely used the boat and bought it around 2002. I bought it in 2012 and estimate that I have put roughly 400 hours on it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts