SOLD/EXPIRED 2000 back country 151 pro guide 2002 merc efi 4 stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Capt Dan Medina, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

I have the opportunity to move up to a bigger skiff I've been eying for while. Not a distress sale, so please no low ball offers.

She does have some scratches from being fished, but overall still a great boat.

The boat is a 2000 backcountry 151 pro guide. It is a side console. It has a new steering cable, new control box, new control cables, new fuel lines, new livewell pump and bilge pump with automatic float switch.

The motor is a 2002 mercury fuel injected 4 stroke. Compression is above 170 in all cylinders. Tilt and trim works fantastic. The motor runs great. It is VERY clean.

The trailer is a galvanized trailer, 2002. I was the first person to register the trailer. Previously it was bought new and sat on a farm property in ft myers. It had NEVEr seen water prior to me. All lights work and there is only minor surface rust on the springs.

For the complete boat motor and trailer package, I am looking to get 7200 obo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

Will sell without trailer for 6500....

3. masterpoo

masterpoo I Love microskiff.com!

do you still have the boat for sale?

4. Drew__Harris

Drew__Harris I Love microskiff.com!

What kind of speed are you getting out of it?