SOLD/EXPIRED 2000 40HP Tohatsu for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by buttapollock1010, Apr 16, 2008.

1. buttapollock1010

buttapollock1010 Well-Known Member

I am selling my 2000 year model 40HP Tohatsu with a 20'' shaft.  It has electric start, power trim/tilt, and oil injected.  It is a 3 cylinder motor with very low hours and runs strong.  Controls are included also fuel line and tank. $2500 obo.
    Robert
    727 207-8708

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

gonna look good on the dolphin

3. captnron

captnron Guest

Yeah, I couldn't get it to plane on the pallet this morning. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Feet got wet too. ::) Don't worry RJ, the pallet floated enough to keep the powerhead above water. Glad you went "carbed" though. ;D ;D ;D ;D

My inspiration: ;)

[​IMG]

4. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Thats stupid........

5. captnron

captnron Guest

Your point? :-/ :-/

6. aaronshore

Why do I need a point???? ;D ;D

He could have at least cut off the legs. Prob lost 1-2 mph and 2" draft leavin em on. Wonder if theyre carbon fiber?

7. captnron

captnron Guest

Look at the age of the motor. They didn't even know what carbon fiber was back then. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I liked the idea. Grab mom's dinner table. Go for a ride and have it back in time for dinner. ;) Bhote, I don't me no stink'n bhote. ;D ;D ;D

8. aaronshore

You and your ideas. Hey, I have an idea for you...... [smiley=stfu2.gif] LOL ;D ;D

9. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

i had to leave the back 2 legs on for a platform