SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Spectacular wooden Canoe by American Trader for sale (models Skylark and Mohawk)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Fishinfulltime, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Fishinfulltime

Fishinfulltime I Love microskiff.com!

I have 2 American trader wood/epoxy canoes for sale. One is the Mohawk and the other is the Skylark square transom.  They have been used very few times and are in great condition. Always garage kept and come with matching wooden paddle. New they were over 7000.00. I will take 2000.00 for the Mowhawk an 3500.00 for the Skylark Sq. transom. If you are interested in both we can work a better deal. They can be picked up locally or I can deliver for a fee. Located in South Georgia. Details below.

Mohawk Canoe

A hit with fly fishermen, sportsmen, and novice paddlers, the Mohawk is remarkably stable. It is ideal for the person who likes to stand and cast, yet nimble enough to maneuver into a favorite secluded spot. The Mohawk is an excellent choice for either solo or tandem paddling.

Material: wood and epoxy
    Capacity:650lb
    Beam: 39"
    Keel: yes
    Half Ribs: no

Length:13'8"
    Weight: 59lbs
    Bow Depth:20.5"
    Mid Depth:13.5"
    Stern Depth:20"

http://www.amtraders.com/c-detailop24N.asp?Model=Mohawk&Material=WE

Skylark Sq. Trans.

The Skylark is the the perfect small rowing craft. Comfortably sized to fit up to three adults, this beautiful boat has a unique triple-keel design that helps it track superbly. The Skylark comes with two sets of brass oar sockets, one pair spruce spoon blade oars and a set of pinned oar locks (leathers are an option); cherry trim, seats, and wide, fan-shaped stern backrest that looks and feels fantastic. As And if you prefer not to row, the Skylark’s square stern allows for a max 4HP gas motor (or any size electric trolling motor) to be mounted.

Material:wood/epoxy
    Capacity:825lbs
    Beam:40"
    Keel:yes
    Half Ribs:yes

Length:14'2"
    Weight:82lbs
    Bow Depth:25"
    Mid Depth:13.5"
    Stern Depth:22"

http://www.amtraders.com/c-detailop26.asp?Model=Skylark+Sq.+Stern&Material=WE

2. Fishinfulltime

Accepting offers. Anyone interested in these? Anyone have other suggestions on where to list them?

3. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

www.paddle-fishing.com

4. Fishinfulltime