SOLD/EXPIRED 2 orvis fly reels for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by litlblusrn4bigred, Feb 16, 2007.

1. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

First reel:
    Black Orvis Pro Guide Mid Arbor IV
    Brand new, not a scratch on it. Bought for a salmon fishing trip 2 years ago. My wife caught 3 salmon on it, never used it after that, this reel literally has only a few hours of use. I misplaced them for months because of traveling, forgot where I put them. Found them after I went and upgraded to Lamson reels. These reels are great for big trout, salmon, bass, etc. Its set up for left hand reeling, but can be changed to right. I am asking 100 buck for it.

Second reel:
    Titanium Battenkill BBS IV
    Same story as before. Brand new. I used this reel and caought about 15 salmon on it. Had plenty fun with this baby. Again, not a scratch on it. Set for left hand retrieve, but can be switched to right hand. I know I paid more for this one than the other one but I am asking again, 100 dollars. These prices are firm. If you would like pictures of them pm me your email address and Ill send photos that way. I havent figured out how topost them on the forum yet. Or, email me at fairbrothers123@yahoo.com I check my email everyday so, I will answer quickly. Today is Friday 2/16/07 I will give it a week or so on here and if no takers, I will list them on ebay. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Is it comes with a fly rod pole?

Is the reel are saltwater reel and also what kind of weight of these reels?

3. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

hey whitesnook. you can use them in saltwater. I forgot you were looking for some equipment. they dont come with rods. i am keeping my temple fork rods. goto the orvis website and you will be able to get the specs on them.