Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m selling a 1999 Maverick lodge edition with a 1998 Yamaha 60 two stroke. This boat is one of a kind... you don’t see many of these around. Maverick Built a limited number of those in the late 90s as a basic fishing lodge skiff. This is a basic and light cool little skiff... no transom hatches, no switches or panel, no buit-in gas tank, no nav lights, no live well, no GPS, no trim tabs. Basically a 16.5 long maverick V hull with a center console, steering wheel, throttle, poling platform and a bow hatch. The skiff has a single axle aqua loader trailer in good running shape.

Skiff is only in need of minor fiberglass repairs (2 holes in the poling platform, and little holes at the bow from an old trolling motor mount). Gelcoat and rub rail are in pristine condition. hull has almost zero scratches.
The Yamaha 60 on the skiff has less than 300 hours and looks in pristine condition. This boat has only had 1 owner, who bought it new, ran it occasionally for a couple of seasons, and let it seat with no use for years.
The Yamaha runs perfect and has new carburetors, water and gas pump, spark plugs and Lower unit oil. Trim system works perfect (both throttle and motor).
This is a great project boat if willing to do upgrades/modifications or a great light weight skiff if you just wanna keep it simple. Great starter cheap skiff.
Selling it for $8500. Title in hand, Serious inquires only. Boat is located in Miami.
Call or text (786)3174733
Alex

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
247 Posts
this is very interesting to me, text me more pictures please of the cockpit front and rear

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Looks like a first generation Mirage hull with no inner liner. I thought the only hulls they made without inner liners were the model I have (the XL , 16' 10" only made for two years, 87 and 88 or 88 and 89...). I'm still working out of mine 31 years later.... You saved 150 lbs without that inner liner...

Cool looking skiff...

·
Registered
609 Posts
I had one of these, they were called Lodge Mirages I think. Mine had a 40 hp Tiller Yamaha and a smallish built in tank in the bow with two boxes in the back and a giant box with two seats in the middle. Wonderful skiff, I probably should have kept it.

GLWS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts