SOLD/EXPIRED 1999 eagle skimmer for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Romyrobau@gmail.co, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Romyrobau@gmail.co

Romyrobau@gmail.co I Love microskiff.com!

Thinking of selling my boat. It's a 99 eagle skimmer with  a 2000 75hp yamaha, manual jack plate, Trolling motor, stiffy fiberglass push pole, new interior 3 months ago and new awlgrip paint as well. $8000.00

2. junkin35

junkin35 I Love microskiff.com!

Pics would be AWESOME!

3. junkin35

4. junkin35

Oh yeah, location wouldn't hurt either!
    ;D

5. Romyrobau@gmail.co

Sorry the boat is in Miami I have pictures but not sure how to post them on here. Price not even sure make an offer I guess

6. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Offer? Three fiddy!

7. sickz284u

sickz284u The redfish whisperer!

Or just repost this when you are sure... kinda pointless to list something for sale without a price. That will just lead to insulting offers most likely.

8. mmaher

mmaher I Love microskiff.com!

What kind of speed are u seeing with the 70 on it?

9. Romyrobau@gmail.co

It's only getting 35mph. I still have rpm to go but everyone that I've spoken with that has one is doing the same. I know why it won't go faster and if I keep it I'm going to fix it. The boat comes from factory with two hooks in the hull. It's great for planing you out of the flats but it keeps the boat buried at all times. Need to shave them off to get some air under the boat and get some lift to lose the drag. Should pic up a decent amount of speed at tut point

10. mmaher

mmaher I Love microskiff.com!

Cool I have a eagle skimmer was well that came with a 40hp johnson and am seeing low 20mph. Was thinking of going with a 60hp next. How else do u like the boat?

11. Romyrobau@gmail.co

Once you seal up the bottom hull with the top deck everything seams to be fine. The boat is very stable both running and fishing. And gets very shallow. Was just using it last night went out bully netting