SOLD/EXPIRED 1999 Back Country by Champion $4 k FIRM

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by n8, Oct 21, 2009.

1. n8

n8 Well-Known Member

this is priced to move.  as the boat sits, its worth i the mid 7 range.  ask anyone. 
    1999 back country
    pro guide 
    15'9''
    2004 Merc 60 two stroke.  150 hrs.
    getting a tune up and carbs adjusted now.  it was running too rich.

comes loaded.  casting deck by carbon marine, push pole by TFO, and minkota 50 lb thrust.  (removable)

Trailer is a Performance aluminum. very light.

everything on the boat works.  the Hummingbird chart plotter bracket is broken from jack ass clients stepping on it.  YOU have to fix that. I dont want to.  Its a 20 dollar part.  I dont even use it.  Please call me at 601.955.7767.  The boat is in Challmette and i dont expect it to last through the weekend.  If not sold by Sunday, it goes to the street.

Have lots of pics, but serious inquires only please.  I get a lot of phone calls.  Thank you NATE HORN

2. skinnywater3

skinnywater3 Well-Known Member

good price. have any other pics? is it tiller?

3. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

what street? I'll be passing through NOLA Sunday, I'll make a detour through Chalmette

4. crozb

crozb Well-Known Member

please post pictures. Is that the pro guide series? Your price is definitely priced to sell.

5. stalkintail

stalkintail Well-Known Member

If you still have it next week and want to meet half way between Southwest Florida and your home, I have cash waiting for you.

6. dannyo

dannyo Well-Known Member

7. crozb

crozb Well-Known Member

I talked to the guy selling this. He was great to deal with. I think the boat is spoken for.

8. n8

n8 Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the attention fellas. The boat is spoken for right this second. If something catastrophic happens and if falls through, ill let all of you know. Thanks Again!!

9. kershelbarfield

kershelbarfield Well-Known Member

DAM thats good for a BC. I have the 202 pro guide. whoever buys this will love this skiff

10. n8

n8 Well-Known Member

well, its still available.  im stuck in panama city florida until it sells.  i ran it late this afternoon, and everything is fine.  i should be here until tuesday.  tomorrow(sunday) im fishing all day.  if you are SERIOUS, and want to go out for a while, ill be happy to take you.  thank you for your time. 

also, as of today, the title is in my house in madison ms. its being overnighted to me down here. i probably wont have it until tuesday.

11. n8

n8 Well-Known Member

Boat is on the street for $3500. first one who brings it to me takes it away. IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING LESS!

12. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

could you please post more pictures or email them to me. I sent you a pm

13. topaz37

topaz37 I Love microskiff.com!

cash in hand pm sent just have a couple more questions but willing to make the drive

14. n8

n8 Well-Known Member

to everyone on here. my number is at the top. please feel free to call me anytime. ;)