Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is priced to move.  as the boat sits, its worth i the mid 7 range.  ask anyone. 
1999 back country
pro guide 
15'9''
2004 Merc 60 two stroke.  150 hrs.
getting a tune up and carbs adjusted now.  it was running too rich.

comes loaded.  casting deck by carbon marine, push pole by TFO, and minkota 50 lb thrust.  (removable)

Trailer is a Performance aluminum. very light.

everything on the boat works.  the Hummingbird chart plotter bracket is broken from jack ass clients stepping on it.  YOU have to fix that. I dont want to.  Its a 20 dollar part.  I dont even use it.  Please call me at 601.955.7767.  The boat is in Challmette and i dont expect it to last through the weekend.  If not sold by Sunday, it goes to the street.

Have lots of pics, but serious inquires only please.  I get a lot of phone calls.  Thank you NATE HORN

·
Registered
464 Posts
what street? I'll be passing through NOLA Sunday, I'll make a detour through Chalmette

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you still have it next week and want to meet half way between Southwest Florida and your home, I have cash waiting for you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the attention fellas. The boat is spoken for right this second. If something catastrophic happens and if falls through, ill let all of you know. Thanks Again!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, its still available.  im stuck in panama city florida until it sells.  i ran it late this afternoon, and everything is fine.  i should be here until tuesday.  tomorrow(sunday) im fishing all day.  if you are SERIOUS, and want to go out for a while, ill be happy to take you.  thank you for your time. 

also, as of today, the title is in my house in madison ms. its being overnighted to me down here. i probably wont have it until tuesday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boat is on the street for $3500. first one who brings it to me takes it away. IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING LESS!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
to everyone on here. my number is at the top. please feel free to call me anytime. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts