SOLD/EXPIRED 1998 HOOG 17' Flats Skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by captainmikej, Aug 10, 2012.

1. captainmikej

captainmikej I Love microskiff.com!

Awesome 1998 17' Flats skiff by Hoog. Everything you need for running the bays and inshore fishing. Poling platform, am/fm stereo, livewell, ff/gps and under the seat cooler. The trolling motor is just over a year old and it's got the co-pilot system for easy manuvering. The trolling motor has a new battery and has a charger upfront to keep it up when not being used. The deep-v entry is very dry and it slices thru the chop! This boat also has a 2000 Mercury 50hp 4-stroke that sips the gas. The trailer is galvanized and has a new jack. Asking $8900. Call or text is fine. two51-twozero1-01nine1.

Thanks for looking, Captain Mike J.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/boa/3188135566.html
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. captainmikej

Well, I've had alot of views on my boat for sell but no replies. I would appreciate any feedback. i.e. price, photos,good, bad, any comments @ all.

Thanks, Captain Mike

3. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Price seems a little on the high side. If the motor were newer than it would be about right. Your location may also limit a lot from viewing and making offers.. Hope this helps a little. Good luck with sale...

4. lance_d

lance_d I Love microskiff.com!

End of summer ! Kids back to school and everybody is broke !

5. Louisredondo@ymail

Louisredondo@ymail I Love microskiff.com!

beautiful boat. I was wondering what the boat drafted and what cruising and top speeds are. thanks

6. captainmikej

I appreciate the replies. I don't know the exact draft but the skeg was hitting bottom @ just over 1.2".
    The max speed with the ss prop that is on is 27mph. I have 2 props btw. I was hitting 30mph with aluminum prop but wasn't planing as well.
    Thanks again, Captain Mike