SOLD/EXPIRED 1998 dolphin trade for a 16 must fit in a garage ! Bring all cash offers !!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by lance_d, Sep 12, 2012.

1. lance_d

lance_d I Love microskiff.com!

Looking for a small 16 swing tongue ! This is the newer style hull that still sells bare for 28 k new stripped not the old style ! Runs great with everything ! Sold my trucks moved in a place can't keep boats outside so it's stored far away and it's a pain in the ass to use it !!!!!! Pole in 10 inches and runs in a 2/3 ft chop like a champ ! 954 520 4257

2. lance_d

Boat is on Craigslist south fla if you want to see Picts or text me

3. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

Please post a link to the c-list add or at least let this forum know what city to search,

Oh, a price would be nice... And maybe a picture or two..

4. lance_d

11500 ! Looking more of a trade than a cash deal but cash is good ! 122 compression on all 4 cyl, 2 livewells, if you have a cash offer make sure you have cash in hand! Boat is in great shape and the motor runs like a champ , will take a cheaper boat with cash ,

5. cullennn

cullennn Clamshavin'

thought you found your dream boat man?

6. lance_d

I love the boat can't keep it in my garage so I have one more year of my lease before my house is built its just a pain in the ass to go pick it up down south load it and drive back north to fish I will buy another one after my house is done its only money ! I just spent 9 k lifting both of my jeeps on wed it's only paper I make plenty , you only live once ,

7. cullennn

cullennn Clamshavin'

yeah buddy good luck with the trade someone will see the beauty

8. blueeye

blueeye I Love microskiff.com!

I have the same problem in storing a boat in the garage. Check out a Skull Island Skiff. The demensions look great for a garage.

9. lance_d

Nice boat you have any idea how much they are ? Not tiller to old for that sold banshee because I hate tiller ! Will they sell the hull alone ?

10. lance_d

[ch128176][ch128176][ch128176][ch128176][ch128176]???

11. mdiaz707@gmail.com

mdiaz707@gmail.com I Love microskiff.com!

http://www.skullislandskiffs.com/

I believe their around 25k brand new with a 30/50 hp. Not sure though. They probably would sell the hull alone.

Can also look at Ankona Copperhead, maverick 15 hpx, dolphin super skiff or renegade,

12. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

[​IMG]
    Play on Playa!!!

13. lance_d

Yea it's still for sale some guy tried to do a deal with me and his motor had no numbers !