Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boat is in very good shape and so is the trailer. The motor is a 2011 90hp Yamaha 2 stroke that was hung on the boat new in 2014 very low hours. Has bow casting platform, trim tabs, live well and custom spray rails installed professionally. never kept in the water always on a trailer on land. Has a canvas cover with it that is still functional. The tachometer is shot and the compas needs replacing.
26 gallon gas tank in the bow,newly redone switch panel and wiring that all works.
Located : Charleston SC
This boat is on a book cover that was shot in the Keys and has a history of bonefish tournament wins, tarpon, bf and permit on fly and several IGFA world records caught on it. I hate to let it go but I just don't have time to maintain it like I should.
How about $17,500 for it? Deal w the 2 stroke engine or replace w a 4 stroke and have updated reliability.
IF you have never driven, fished or poled one of these hulls it will blow your mind the performance is second to none. Fun to drive, poles like a dream and eats up a chop, runs 46MPH w the 90hp.
305 393 2353
Email [email protected]

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
157 Posts
That's a beauty, I love my SS truly unbelievable little boats.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Performance numbers? Tank size? Draft? 16 or 18? Live well? More pics? Electronics?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts