SOLD/EXPIRED 1998 13'9" Gheenoe w/ 15hp on a trailer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by claytonandrews, Jul 26, 2010.

1. claytonandrews

claytonandrews I Love microskiff.com!

This is a 1998 Gheenoe is in very good shape with no major damage to speak of. (Some minor scratches.) Teal in color, with white and black splattered interior. I have added a battery box in front of the 5 gal gas tank which is mounted below the front seat for weight distribution. (No battery though.) I ran the fuel line in the rubrail to keep it protected and out of the way. This motor is an '82. Now just wait a minute- slow your roll, hold your horses! Yes I said 1982, and yes this dang motor runs great! It will definately need a water pump in the next few months however, this little motor hauls arse. I clocked it at 23 mph in flat water with a gps unit- which is pretty quick. I have owned this motor for almost five years and it has never let me down. Pullstart/ tiller model of course. I also installed a bilge pump at the transom which hasn't been wired as of yet. Had some big plans for the "Backcountry Junkie" (her name) but just cant swing it right now. I do have pics, just dont know how to load them.

The package does come with an older trailer that has been recently overhauled including but not limited to; new bunks, coupler, chains, winch strap, jackstand, wiring and lights. Yeah- thats everything except the frame and wheels. Ill also include a Prowler brand 55 lb thrust elec trolling motor (tramson mount). It functions perfectly but, cosmeticly, is a little beat up.

So, there you have it, my little Backcountry Junkie is on the block. I am very firm on the price which, I will mention momentarily, the boat is located in Margate, Fl. However, ill meet anyone within 75 miles with some sort of deposit paid in advance as a show of good faith. The price is $1,000.00. This is a very fair deal for a complete package.

You can contact me directly if you have any questions.
    clayton 954-644-9974 ;D