Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, have a 1996 Archercraft that I am working on rebuilding. Thinking ahead, when I install the motor, I would like to run the cables as shown in the attachment. Can anyone tell me if there is a kit or something to purchase? Any help is going to be appreciated.
01.jpg

Capture01.JPG

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,609 Posts
Hey guys, have a 1996 Archercraft that I am working on rebuilding. Thinking ahead, when I install the motor, I would like to run the cables as shown in the attachment. Can anyone tell me if there is a kit or something to purchase? Any help is going to be appreciated.
View attachment 54936
View attachment 54938
Are you asking about the corrugated hose cover or the little boots that are screwed into the side of the hull?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, should had been more specific. I am looking for the corrugated hose, with the flamge mount etc. I like the clean look

B

·
0 Posts
It’s called stern flex. You can buy at West marine or online. Adaptors available for most motors also so you’ll get a nice clean install.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s called stern flex. You can buy at West marine or online. Adaptors available for most motors also so you’ll get a nice clean install.
Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts