Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 Hewes 19' Redfisher Tunnel Hull with a 1995 150HP Mariner on the back for sale in Corpus Christi, TX. Comes with 20ft Stiffy Push Pole (bought last month), 74 lb. thrust Minn Kota trolling motor, Lowrance Elite 7Ti, and boat cover (still have warranty on boat cover).

It's been an awesome boat and i've loved every second on it. Takes chop great, poles in roughly 7-8 inches or less, and can run pretty skinny. We've made it to Kate's Hole and back many times going through 6-7". These Hewes tunnel hulls are few and far between, Don't miss out on this guy if you're looking to do it all on the water.

There's keel rash from the trailer and a couple of knicks here and there, but nothing that keeps the boat from being on the water. The livewell hoses will need to be installed too (currently being used for dry storage) But she's ready to hit the water whenever you are!

I had the motor serviced/inspected in August or September of 2019 and everything checked out great. The last owner did mostly freshwater fishing, so the boat hasn't seen a ton of saltwater in a while . I'm pretty sure I have that receipt if you'd like to see it.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. I have clear titles for boat and motor and will include bill of sale for trailer. $13k OBO. Call or text 361-737-8351 or email [email protected]

If you are a serious buyer i'd be happy to take you for a ride in it too, I'd just like to agree on price before doing so.

Attachments

·
Registered
872 Posts
Selling the Hewes?! Bummer. Such a cool boat. Best of luck amigo!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts