SOLD/EXPIRED 1994 Gheenoe Hi-Sider ==>

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by btb35, Apr 7, 2008.

1. btb35

btb35 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is my 1994 15’4” Gheenoe Hi-Sider.  

Last spring I gutted this boat to the bare hull and completely rebuilt everything.  There is far too much to list, but a brief overview would include the following:

Decked front and rear with fiberglass over Divinycell cores (no wood anywhere!)
    Fuel forward in removable 3 gallon cell
    Battery forward with on board charger  (Electrical and fuel in separate compartments and separate conduit)
    3 gallon recirculating baitwell….keep those scrimps fresh!
    Removable MinnKota 30lb trolling motor
    Removable Igloo Cooler/Seat with cushion
    Two rod tubes for 9’ flyrods and two flush mount rod holders aft
    500 gph bilge pump.
    Poling platform it can me moved and secured to the front deck and serve as a casting platform or allow you to pole from the front if fishing solo
    Waterproof distribution panel to control nav lights, bilge pump and baitwell pump
    18’ fiberglass Stiffy pushpole

2006 Tohatsu 9.8 hp four-stroke:  Purchased new last spring (still has nearly 2 yrs on the warranty).  Approx 12 hours (the first 10 hrs are break-in).  Changed the gear oil, motor oil.  Religiously rinse the engine after every use.  Furthermore, the mileage on this engine is awesome….its burn rate is about a gallon an hour.

I also completely serviced the trailer:  New tires (with 2 spares), new leaf springs, new bearings with buddies.  I will include a spare hub kit (never touched because, like I said, the trailer runs great).  I regularly tow this boat from TN to Florida/Alabama with absolute confidence.  I call pull over for gas and the bearings are never more than lukewarm.  

This skiff has an immense amount of storage for something its size.  With a full day’s worth of gear and 400 lbs of anglers, this skiff runs can run over 17 mph (GPS confirmed).  

I will also include the myriad other items that are used such as anchor, drift sock, grease gun for hubs, collapsible paddle, etc, etc…

ASKING $3800

Want to know more?  PM me or call Blake (me) at 512-925-5789 and leave a message.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Clearly, only IGFA records are boated on this skiff.
    [​IMG]

2. btb35

btb35 Well-Known Member

All right....had some nibbles but no takers yet.  

I'm dropping my asking price to $3400 OBO.

Make me an offer and you may be suprised.....

3. wannagetskinny

wannagetskinny Well-Known Member

Where are you located??? intrested in any trades?