SOLD/EXPIRED 1993 Roberts Micro Project

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by GreekFly, Sep 11, 2011.

1. GreekFly

GreekFly I Love microskiff.com!

Gents for your consideration or conversation is a 1993 Roberts (micro) Skiff Project.

I know micro may be a stretch when talking about this skiff but the design of the this hull works well with low power (its lite) and should be put back together with minimalism in mind (at least in my mind). In any event on with the post....

For sale is a fantastic project for someone, It is a 1993 Roberts Flats Boat. It needs stringers, Transom (its small though 2.5x2.5 because of the sponsons that extend past the motor if that make sense) and has a small hole the size of a silver dollar towards the bow that needs to be fixed. Now to the positive aspects of the hull. It has had the deck professionally redone with new non skid and gelcoat it has all the hatches that have been re-done as well. I have all the deck hinges and latches for the boat as well as the push pole holders. There is a liner for the cockpit that has a hole for a hatch that has not been redone but is in good condition. And lastly there is a fuel tank that is around 20 gals or so (not so micro). It does not include the trailer but you may be able to convince/bribe me to bring that boat to you, only AFTER you have inspected it and agree to buy it and depending on where you are. Additionally if you do not lowball me I may be inclined to include a brand new Taco rub rail kit that includes all the Stainless hardware to install and the insert as well. Valued around $350.00. I also have some left over mat and such from my other micro project I just completed that I will throw in.

There is no title that comes with this skiff.

This is a great skiff that was designed off of a Hobie Power Skiff. It floats skinny. Please feel free to contact me with questions I am asking $800.00 but am open to reasonable offers.

Sorry for the one pic, I will go by and get some more pics as soon as I can.

2. GreekFly

Oh and one more thing pretty important I guess....It is 17ft.

3. Ken_Bales

Ken_Bales Fly fishing is almost as good as sex!

Where is the skiff located? And, what is the minimum/maximum horsepower range of this skiff? Thanks!

4. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Thought those lines look familiar.. (i have a hobie power skiff) cool boat btw

5. GreekFly

The skiff is located in Seminole fl (Tampa bay), and it is rated for a 115hp

6. GreekFly

Re: 1993 Roberts Micro Project (reduced & enhanced)

How about $750.00 and I will throw in a polling platform too.

7. GreekFly

Polling platform is gone...How about 350.00?

8. dano1243

dano1243 I Love microskiff.com!

Do you still have the skiff?