SOLD/EXPIRED 1993 Maverick Mirage - 2000 Yamaha 90hp (90TLRY)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bulltamer, May 20, 2015.

1. Bulltamer

Bulltamer New to Gheenoe - 1986 Highsider

We are reluctantly selling our 16' 1993 Maverick Mirage. It's just not big enough for the crew, so we are moving to a bay boat. We purchased the boat two years ago and have been really impressed with the dry ride and "fishability". it has a 2000 90 HP Yamaha and a Aluminum Continental trailer.

When we bought the boat we did a lot of work to it.

-Professionally rewired - 2 new batteries in back for the boat and one in front for the trolling motor - on board battery charger that feeds all three batteries. New Bluetooth stereo and two speakers. Hummingbird 797 gps/sounder. New electric trim tabs. New LED Bow Light.

-Even though the tank had been replace 2 years before we bought it we had the tank professionally cleaned and changed all the hoses. New complete water separator filter Since then we have only used Recreational Fuel.

-We had the carbs cleaned, replaced the fuel pump, filters, spark plugs, and impeller. It runs perfect!!!

-We recently replaced the bunks and installed all stainless hardware. We replaced both tires and rims. Installed new fenders. New LED lights.

This Boat is mechanically and electrically perfect! It is a 93' cosmetically it is not perfect. The price for the boat is $10,500. This is truly a boat that is ready to go.

2. Bulltamer

I will be adding photos soon.

3. Bulltamer

Sorry, can't figure out how to upload image. email me at roddy@elcapitan.com and I will send you some photos. Thanks.

4. Reefmaster

Reefmaster I Love microskiff.com!

Its simple to upload pics, just upload first to photobucket, then 
    select the image and an image url will appear on the right or left hand side of the screen, copy and past in beteween the image symbols that appears on the reply icons.

5. silverking91

silverking91 Well-Known Member

I believe this is the boat...

[​IMG]