SOLD/EXPIRED 1989 Boston Whaler 15' Striper console/ 1997 Mariner 60hp 2stroke, Stuart, FL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JimCameron, Feb 5, 2014.

1. JimCameron

JimCameron I Love microskiff.com!

I have a Classic BW 15' with 2stroke power. I bought the boat about a year ago from the son of the prior owner. The boat was a fresh water boat from Tennessee prior to the son obtaining the boat shortly before my purchase. "Outboards Only" Jensen Beach, FL went through the engine and did preventive maintenance including, plugs, water pump kit, gear lube, grease, on 5/25/12. New battery 7/25/13. Non Ethanol fuel, detailed, and stored in a high and dry indoor rack marina. This is my 6th Whaler and an all around great boat.
    The boat and motor are in excellent condition, with the engine being exceptionally clean. There is no trailer with the package. Both trailering cover and motor cover included. $4500 cash, for everything above, Clean Florida title in my name. I can email photos if you are interested, and it is available for demonstration most days.
    My only reason for selling is that I would like to downsize to either a 13' Gheenoe, or a 12' Old Town pack canoe. I would consider either of those as partial trade in on the Whaler. jkcam6017(at)aol(dot)com

2. bakinsey

bakinsey I Love microskiff.com!

GLWS! I had a 1981 15' w/ the side console, had the original evinrude trolling motor on it - sold the boat in college and kick myself for it. I repowered mine with a Yamaha F60 and it flew! Hard to beat the ride of those old 15's.