SOLD/EXPIRED 1988 Gheenoe 13 for sale, $950 obo.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Capt. Gregg McKee, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Capt. Gregg McKee

Capt. Gregg McKee Well-Known Member

For Sale:  This is a 1988 Gheenoe 13.5.  The boat is in very good condition.  Solid transom, no thin spots, no major dings.  Light blue paint is slightly faded as you'd expect from a 19 year old skiff.  Comes with a 1972 Evinrude Lightwin 4 horsepower outboard.  The engine was just rebuilt by A&A Outboards in Homosassa, Fl.  It runs fine and pushes to boat to about 10 knots tops.  I've seen these engines listed on E-bay for around $275.  It also has a brand new 3 gallon fuel tank and lines.  The trailer is a brand new Continental.  It is practically spotless and the axle has never been under water.  All the lights and signals work perfectly.  The trailer itself is worth $500.  I bought this boat duing a month long vacation in Homosassa and used it to expore the rivers for tailing reds.  It's incredibly stable and quiet.  It's also very light and slow so I couldn't get myself in trouble with it.  This was the first Gheenoe I've ever used and will not be the last.  I wanted to keep it and turn it into a project boat but my charter business has taken me out of Florida for the rest of the year.  The boat can be seen in Matlacha, Fl.  Asking $950 obo.  New skiff is on the way so this needs to go.  Call (239)898-5779.

PS. I have photos but can't figure out how to post them? Can someone help?

2. JIMMYZ750

JIMMYZ750 Well-Known Member

Hey bonefish

Sell the trailer put the motor in the garage and lean the 13ftr up against the fence/house/tree and forget about it.

I'd probably pay what you're asking just to have the first gheenoe i ever owned back!!!

Justa thought