Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 1986 Dolphin Super Skiff. It needs some work, cosmetic issues mainly. This is a great fixer upper for a classic and rare hull. I have fished the boat plenty, it is a great skinny water boat and does well in chop. Motor was bought new in 2013, 90 hp mercury, and it runs great. Trailer has been completely re done and is in great shape. Again, issues here are cosmetic. Selling for $5k cash. I am now running a business and cannot afford the time to go out and fish, so better you enjoy the boat then it sitting in a driveway! I am in SE coast of FL on the treasure coast. Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah don't know what that is but it's certainly not a Dolphin Super skiff. And like the others have said doesn't look like the Backcountry either

·
Registered
306 Posts
To me looks to be a first gen aka old dolphin. It has the right lines, check the title, someone put hatches on it, yuck, the aft end doesn't have the bench hatch but that is cause it is earl. I see that it does have the nice vee in it will ride soft, keeper rail like an old back country. This may be a backyard, barn find that would be worthy of a resto IMHO. It's got me thinking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts