Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a boat I been restoring since last march.Finally prop tested and all it needs is hatch work

·
Cert. Yamaha technician
4,330 Posts
Damn son that thing looks good. That color really pops!
Forum member freediver had that same boat, and wishes he never sold it. Hes gonna cry when he sees this lol

·
Resin Slinger
533 Posts
thanks for making me hate my life that much more..... :( really wish i would of never sold that boat..... i saw it driving down the road this weekend too .

yours is nice.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep,18.Very dry riding.Want to put a 62 inch shaft trolling motor.Hope it'll work.

·
Resin Slinger
533 Posts
still crying everyday over selling mine.

i had a 1990 18 sport, not one 18 ft boat could come close to that hull. Great design, draft was shallow Handled great FAST AS HELL! i had a 89 135hp merc on mine never proped it out but it did 47knt that boat trimmed and pinned loved to eat, it would chine walk and ive gone over some very shallow sandbars where i puckered up and didnt touch.

if i ever come across one for the right price i will buy it on the spot no hesitation.

sold mine for 3500 bucks :mad:

·
I Love microskiff.com!
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a 125 hp I had on my dolphin.Sold the dolphin and slapped it on this welcraft.Not too fast at 37mph wot about 30 to 33 mph cruising.Not fast but efficient.It came with a mariner 150,same as black max and went close 50 mph but it was just too old.Gonna have to due cause my passion is micro and I don't really want to buy a 150hp.My plans seem to be to sell this and my ipb and get me a really nice skiff later in the future.Till then ill enjoy it.

·
Resin Slinger
533 Posts
let me know when your ready to come off it. shoot me a pm ill be interested.

mine originally came with a 120 Force which blew 3 power heads and then sat for 6 years, bought a crap boat with a good 135 black max style v6. that motor loved to eat wide open

1 - 14 of 14 Posts