Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Really cool! Layout is like a bass boat for tarpon! Love the hull shape also. Tempting but I would have to put toddler's in hatches... hmmm might not be a bad plan.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3 Posts
1979 18’2” Classic Mako backcountry Hull#20 very Rare mako. It needs some TLC the boat needs the cockpit hatches and two live well hatches and the deck will be complete. ((The hull the deck and transom are ALL SOLID ))comes with the aluminum trailer (registered in Florida )$4000 obo I’m not looking to trade. I have the title in hand! This is a project boat that needs some fiberglass work here and there but the boat is solid. There was about 40 of these made in south Florida by Pete Perdue if you know anything about Makos and are in to restoring boats this is the one for you! I do also have a 90HP mariner 2 stroke with controls if your interested! Please email me at [email protected] more pictures if your interested located in port orange FL View attachment 168861 View attachment 168862 View attachment 168863 View attachment 168864 View attachment 168865

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the same Mako Hull #33 (see posting in Blast from the Past. Owned this boat for 29 years lots of storage, rides good and is very adaptable to different styles of fishing. GLWS!
Hey Flyfish6! That’s awesome! I own 14&20 that’s why I’m selling #20! You should join the back country group on Facebook and post your hull! The guys &girls will love it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts