Vey cool.

·
Registered
1979 Banana River Skiff
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice
The original game changer!
Is that a original deck layout or custom built? Get something on top of that transom ASAP
I don’t think it’s the original deck layout although I can’t find much about the original layouts online. Yeah I got her with intentions on redoing the boat. Here she sits now. Previous owner cut the transom down to accommodate a 15” shaft motor. I’m building it back for 20” shaft motor. I should say we’re building it back. A friend is helping me. I’m putting Coosa on the transom and Divinycell for the deck,cap and bulkheads.

·
Registered
1979 Banana River Skiff
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Road surface Asphalt Rectangle Wood Shade

Road surface Automotive tire Asphalt Tire Grey

Tent Plant Shade Road surface Tarpaulin

Tent Hood Road surface Shade Asphalt

Road surface Wood Asphalt Tar Floor

Outdoor furniture Shade Outdoor table Sunlounger Leisure

Wood Rectangle Road surface Stairs Beige

Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Blue

Rectangle Composite material Gas Stairs Urban design

layer of 1/2” Divinycell first followed by 3/4” Divinycell coming soon. 3/4” Coosa will be for the bow under the tank. Joined the two pieces of 1/2” by bevelling the butt joints back 6”. Followed by some fiberglass. I treated it like I would a drywall joint 🤷🏿

·
Registered
22 Posts
layer of 1/2” Divinycell first followed by 3/4” Divinycell coming soon. 3/4” Coosa will be for the bow under the tank. Joined the two pieces of 1/2” by bevelling the butt joints back 6”. Followed by some fiberglass. I treated it like I would a drywall joint 🤷🏿

How did you glue the divinycell down?

1 - 20 of 177 Posts