Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$27,000
Fully restored 1979 15' Boston Whaler Super Sport powered by Yamaha F70.
Boat is located in Nashville, TN. Delivery available. More details, photos and video here:
https://www.fassēco.com/available-boats

Attachments

·
Banned
12,342 Posts
I always wanted one of these. We used to run a 15 footer on Sabine Lake in some nasty conditions and she was dry and comfortable. Beautiful boat!

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
Beauty! The 1st skiff I ever learned how to operate was a Boston Whaler 13ft (completely smaller boat all around) with a Merc 25. I was only 8yrs old at the time. My dad bought it brand new and she flew, according to us boys (4 of us total, the oldest being 14) It went so fast, we could knee board and even water ski on 2 skies. But my mom was worried we'd get heard, so she made my dad take it in and down size the OB to a 7.5hp. I'd barely get on a plane. My mom was happy with that, but we all thought it was a turd after that. :(

I bet the 15 with with that F70 flies! :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beauty! The 1st skiff I ever learned out to operate was a Boston Whaler 13ft (completely smaller boat all around) with a Merc 25. I was only 8. My dad bought it brand new and she flew, according to us boys (4 of us total, the oldest being 14) It went so fast, we could knee board and even water ski on 2 skies. But my mom was worried we'd get heard, so she made my dad take it in and down size the OB to a 7.5hp. I'd barely get on a plane. My mom was happy with that, but we all thought it was a turd after that. :(

I bet the 15 with with that F70 flies! :cool:
Great story! Seems like we skiff guys all have a Whaler somewhere in our DNA. This baby does fly with the 70. Tops out around 45mph but feels like 100.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts