SOLD/EXPIRED 1972 14ft Johnsen skiff, Trailer, and jackplate $1100.00

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Flyline, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

I'm selling a very solid 1972 14ft Johnsen skiff with need a little finishing touch up work and paint.  U can go fishing now if U want to. I took the front bench out to have more room. has 2 huge livewell in the middle and rear bench.  comes with shark eyes, battery, stern light, bilge pump (not hook up yet), solar charging panal for the battery, brand new anchor, 30lbs trolling motor , paddle, new rope, and comes with bob's narrow mini versa jackplate adjustable on the water and can converted to hydraulic pump unit later.  I have a Florida title but not register yet but can be done at the DMV no plm at all.

comes with a 2010 homemade trailer with brand new tires and 13" rims, bearings, buddy bearings, and jackstand.  Very nice trailer for the skiff.

I have a motors available for additional cost:

2005 9.8hp tohatsu 4 stroke with gas tank $700

1997 18hp tohatsu 2 stroke comes with gas tank, manual book, spare propeller and motor stand. tiller extension $900.00

Boat, trailer and jackplate with all the added stuff $1100.00  it's ready to go fishing if u want to or finish paint her and u will have a nice skiff. :)

PM me and it's located in Orlando.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Flyline

Make me an offer for skiff, trailer, and jackplate.  $1100  or OBO.

Here's the video with 9.8 tohatsu 4 stroke with cupped prop.  This motor push this skiff very well.

[​IMG]

3. Flyline

Make me an offer for the skiff, trailer, and jackplate. I need this gone! Moving...

4. jpeterson

jpeterson I Love microskiff.com!

hey buddy i am new on here but i am interested in your boat. fixing to pm you now, or better yet call me or email if possible. i'm in jax... 904 536 0114 jdp02s@yahoo.com

5. Flyline

pm sent

6. Flyline