Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 2001 Action Craft 1620. Located in Fort Myers, Florida. Repowered in 2012 with a F90 Yamaha 4-stroke now with 500 hours. A truly turn-key fishing machine, with all the bells & whistles. Comes with the 7 inch touchscreen Garmin ECHOMap 70 DV, the 24-volt Minn-Kota Riptide 54 inch shaft 80 lb thrust, G-Loomis push pole, a few months ago installed 4 7-inch JL audio speakers, and a 4/400 JL amp with a Bluetooth deck. Power Pole Micro-anchor with an 8’ stick Bilge pump, trim tabs, running lights, courtesy lights, cigarette lighter, As Clean a boat as you can find for its age. Garage kept for many years but not the 3 I have owned it. I recently respray the bottom with fresh gel coat to cover up all the scraps over the years. I reworked the stock Baitwell, changing the pump, nozzle and drain so that it has top-notch circulation and flow allowing it to be blacked out even with hand sized thread fins. Comes with an aluminum Rocket trailer. Has always been ran with non-ethanol gas. I really love this boat but looking to upgrade to a bigger bay-boat so I can take out more people. It floats in spit, sips fuel, does mid-40’s at WOT. Asking 19,500 or reasonable offer. Call or text 239-222-3227

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts