SOLD/EXPIRED 18' Ankona Shadowcast 2013

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Atindall, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Atindall

Atindall I Love microskiff.com!

This boat has been absolutely AMAZING! I am so terribly heartbroken to have to sell it, but unfortunately my job is taking me away from the Keys (just bought a house in the NE), and we won't be able to use this boat as much as we should to warrant keeping it. How no idea how versatile this boat was gonna be until we started using it: big tarpon, skinny reds and no motor zones, plus permit and bone fish? What else could you ask for in life! This boat has handled and done it all in its short time with me.

It's in pretty immaculate condition, as we got it late in 2013 and have probably only been out 10 -12 times (too much work for me and not enough fishing!) - additionally it is kept completely covered when not in use. If you are looking for a boat that pretty much floats in spit and can get you out (and back!) from those hard to reach spots out on the flats - this is the girl of your dreams! I can honestly not believe some of the high spots this boat has floated over, even with two people and fully loaded cooler, really just unbelievable!

Super easy to pole and tracks well (I'm a girl; if I can do it so can you!). Actually handles really well in even choppy conditions - surprising because of her narrow beam. The front deck is more than big enough to provide lots of room for casting. We mainly fly fish, but obviously this boat would be great for any type of caster. Rod tubes will accommodate spinning rods on one side and fly rods on the other (this can be modified to have both sides accommodate fly rods). We also got ALL of the extra options we could added to the boat - so this thing is ready to fish.

Photos: http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/4757626568.html

Boat Specs:
    18' Ankona Shadowcast
    Color: Dead Grass Green Hull, Oyster Deck, Black Powder Coating on all metal
    Beam: 58"
    Motor Specs: Tiller '01 25hp Mercury 2-Stroke Short Shaft
    *Motor has low hours, was purchased in the NE and had been used in fresh water only
    *Brand new stater was just put in 2 months ago
    Weight: 275lbs
    Fuel: 8 Gallon Aluminum Tank
    Battery: One year old
    Electrical Package: 4 Way Switch
    Bilge Pump: Yes sir!

Additions:
    Poling Platform
    Tiller Console with Grab Bar
    Back Deck Recessed Hatch w/ SS Latch
    Front Bulkhead Hatch w/ SS Latch
    Lenco Trim Tabs
    Rod Holders and Tubes
    Carpeted Sides

Accessories:
    CUSTOM Float on Trailer with Spare Tire Assembly
    CUSTOM Captain Canvas Boat Cover
    CUSTOM Strong Arm 42" Tiller Extension with Kill Switch
    V- Marine Push Pole Holders
    Propeller: PowerTech Stainless 4 Blade Mercury Class B - 3" Gearcase
    *diameter: 10 pitch: 11 blades/rotation: 4R metal: SS
    *part # SRA4R11PM25

Price
    $14,500

Boat will be detailed as a courtesy, to new buyer...

If you are interested (and serious inquiries only please!) shoot me an email and I'll get back with you about setting up a time - I will be traveling for work, but either I or someone else will be available to show the boat if you schedule a viewing. We are down in the keys in Tavernier, FL

Also I'd be happy to answer and questions!

Thanks!
    Tindall

Ashley.Tindall@huishoutdoors.com