SOLD/EXPIRED 17ft Renegade Skate Tunnel Flats Boat. 2006 Yamaha 50 hp EFI 4 Stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by snookman, Jul 16, 2012.

1. snookman

snookman I Love microskiff.com!

1995 Renegade Skate 17ft Flats Boat. 2006 Yamaha 50 hp 4 Stroke EFI.

The 17ft. Renegade Skate is a tunnel hull flats boat that is very light. This boat performes well with a smaller hp and has the room of a larger flats boat. There are not many flats boats of this size that can run around 30mph with a 50 hp outboard.

Completely rigged for fishing this spring. Every wire, pump, terminal, battery, light(led), etc.. is brand new.  This boat runs 30mph with two guys. 
    Following Features:

-all new L.E.D. lights. Every light on this boat is L.E.D.
    -every wire on this boat was replaced and properly rigged (terminal blocks and breaker system)
    -3 bank Battery Charger New in 2012
    -Minn-Kota Trolling Motor 50lbs Thrust 2 batteries on a breaker system. (12v system with 2 batteries to draw from. they are not in series for a 24v system but could be my moving around 1 wire)
    -all new pumps for livewell. Both livewells have high speed pick ups and recirculating pumps. I did this for redfish tournaments.
    -New Fuel pump on motor, New Fuel water seperator, New Fuel line ethanol resistant.
    -Trailer has new guide poles, Diamond Fenders, LED Pipe lights, and is wired so that no connection will ever touch water.
    -Trailer is road ready and has good springs, bearings, and axles. I just towed it over 300 miles recently.
    -30mph WOT with 2006 50 hp Yamaha 4 Stroke. 2 guys, 2 livewells full, and 3 batteries + Gear.
    -240 hours just serviced 7/1/2012 with new water pump, thermostat, zincs, gear lube, oil, oil filter. Everything was Yamaha Product NOT AFTERMARKET!
    -18 gallon gas tank.
    -New 8ft Power Pole Pro Series 2 with Control Monster. Wireless. Purchased May 2012.
    -Hydraulic Jack Plate.
    -Underwater LED lights
    -Complete Deck Lights LED both in red and white.
    -Livwells have LED lights.
    -8ft Beam. Very stable.
    -Boat floats in 4" and runs in about 6" or less.
    -Push Pole.
    -Cooler

This boat is in great shape and is 100% solid. This boat was professionally rigged and set up for fishing. It is 100% Turn-key. I have owned the 2006 Yamaha 50 hp 4 stroke since it was brand new. I have had it serviced every year and it has been well cared and maintained.

$9995.00
    To help sell boat I will take other boats or outboards in on trade.

Albert
    727-244-4262

Clearwater FL 33701

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. snookman

Sorry the boat has a 7ft beam not 8ft.

3. redmahta

redmahta I Love microskiff.com!

Did you sell your Skate already bud? - Josh

4. ronnielay

ronnielay Well-Known Member

Just buy the Boat Josh.....lol

This is Ronnie!

5. snookman

Sold.
    Somebody got one of the shallowest running flats boats ever made.