Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
anyway, jokes aside. this is my 16 ft SilverKing. this is a Carver cover. they sell these as flats boat with platform or flats boat with tower, something like that. I don't leave my trolling motor on with the cover because they cause damage to the cover and people steal shit. but there is room for one. as you can see I keep a couple things in the boat to push the cover up to run water off so it doesn't puddle. I would only buy these in Sunbrella as their lesser fabrics do not last. they do have a good warranty and I have used it with no problems.
Plant Plant community Vehicle Wheel Tarpaulin

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,489 Posts
I don't know how many covers I've bought that didn't work. The last $500 cover leaked the first 3 months. I'm going with a $30 waterproof tarp. If it last a year I'm ahead

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,489 Posts
anyway, jokes aside. this is my 16 ft SilverKing. this is a Carver cover. they sell these as flats boat with platform or flats boat with tower, something like that. I don't leave my trolling motor on with the cover because they cause damage to the cover and people steal shit. but there is room for one. as you can see I keep a couple things in the boat to push the cover up to run water off so it doesn't puddle. I would only buy these in Sunbrella as their lesser fabrics do not last. they do have a good warranty and I have used it with no problems.
View attachment 183517
Your telling me that cover never has mildew on it in the summer

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,489 Posts
View attachment 183517
Your telling me that cover never has mildew on it in the summer

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
did I say that? I just took that photo this afternoon to share with the OP. it just went thru a particularly wet and humid summer. I clean my covers every 2 or 3 seasons. I cleaned this one a little over a year ago. if you keep water from pooling they stay much nicer longer. what is your point? BTW I have 3 skiffs with this same cover.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts