SOLD/EXPIRED 168 Ranger Phantom $16,595

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by cltcrj, Jun 14, 2010.

1. cltcrj

cltcrj I Love microskiff.com!

I have for sale a 2005 Ranger Phantom flats boat powered by a 60hp Yamaha four stroke. Some of the accessories are a 21ft Stiffy Hybrid push pole, a Minn Kota trolling motor and a Garmin 178C GPS/Sounder. The entire rig is in excellent condition! The engine is current on all scheduled maintenance and has a remaining transferable warranty till March of 2012. This boat offers shallow water capability (6-7 inches) with the ride and stability normally found on a larger boat. At 4000 RPM it cruises at approximately 22-23 mph with a top end of 30-32mph at 5200 RPM. The boat is in excellent condition!

Please email Chris at cltcrj@gmail.com for any information. All reasonable offers will be considered and demos are possible for serious prospective buyers. The boat is located in San Antonio but is frequently along the coast. In July I will spend most of my time in the Freeport, Tx area. Thanks

2. TidewateR

TidewateR will pole for food

hey Chris is this thing still for sell? My stepdad is interested, but he has some questions...check your email

here are the questions though

Are you the first owner of the boat? If so, what did you paid for it? Also, how many hours on the engine? What kind of shape is the trailer in? What year? Estimated miles on trailer? Any pics of the trailer?