SOLD/EXPIRED 16 waterman

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bissell, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

Posting this up for Jonathan
    16' waterman with 2003 50hp merc 2 stroke.
    Asking $19,500 OBO
    If your interested call Jonathan Glasser @ (321) 626-0061
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Again this is not my skiff. But I can tell you it's one of the nicest skiffs I've ever been on. Defiantly worth a look.

2. Lt25

Lt25 I Love microskiff.com!

What a beautiful skiff. Was a pleasure reading your thread on the build of this skiff. Good luck with the sale!

3. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

Here is the link for the build
    http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1335203009

4. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Sometimes I regret passing on that hull. But when I see what he did with. I know it fell into the right hands. Man thats a ride right there. Trade ya for a 07 Lostmen:)

5. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

I would classify this skiff as a "Whipray" or Whipray Classic" more than a Waterman.. The back deck looks like the Whipray and the raised transom for a 20" shaft looks more like Whip Classic.

With new Whipray Classics running 38K & up, this should not last too long..

6. Sheremeta

Sheremeta Well-Known Member

This is the hull that beavertail splashed and got sued over?

7. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

That is a beautiful ride!!!

8. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

Say it ain't so. What's he gonna build now?

9. jonathanglasser71

jonathanglasser71 I Love microskiff.com!

Yes this is the hull and the next one will be a bead and cove build . Thank you all for the compliments ! It is hard to get rid of this one but off to bigger and better well not bigger but better skiffs .

10. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

Going wood? New company "cedar bay cape tail skiffs"?

11. jonathanglasser71

12. acraft1720

acraft1720 I Love microskiff.com!

Nice work that won't take long to sell a pretty skiff like that! Look forward to seeing the next one-

13. hype143

hype143 I Love microskiff.com!

I got $15k cash burning a whole in my pocket if you get desperate. :)

14. redjim

redjim I Love microskiff.com!

One of the sweetest rides I have ever seen. This owner will never be desperate to sell this sleek machine. I bet this ride will be gone in less than a week.

Jonanthan, you promised to take me out sometime. I am still waiting patiently. :)

15. jonathanglasser71

I am not much of a salesman but here it is . This boat was built above and beyond factory specs . I spent a year at hellsbay and saw what works and what doesn't . Every thing on this boat was bought new for this build Atlas jackplate , lavorsi led nav. lights , lenco trim tabs , poling and casting platforms , wiring harness is a work of art . Motor has very low hours and zero corrosion ! There has been so much attention to detail it is crazy . I will back all of the hull and deck with a one year warranty . All reasonable offers considered .

16. Barbs_deep

Barbs_deep I Love microskiff.com!

I wouldn't sell this for anything under 19.5k. This is an absolutely beautiful skiff that is just like you said, better than a new HB. If I had the money I would buy it and would't even try to talk you down a dime. Thanks for sharing this awesome build with us and good luck with the sale.

17. tunnelflat

tunnelflat Well-Known Member

If somehow i sold my skiff today i would be all over this, perfect boat. Well done.

18. IRLyRiser

IRLyRiser Well-Known Member

I think you're just meant to keep it. Fish it more, i bet it will have a way of making you want to keep her around.

19. jonathanglasser71

Thank you guys for noticing my hard work . I am sure there is a buyer out there . Tiller boats tend to be a little harder to sell . I don't think I will stop building them though . To me they are a more connected way of running a boat and this one is a hot rod . I find myself running farther due to it being such a blast to run .

20. fishlore2

fishlore2 Well-Known Member

Saw this boat in person this weekend..."Show room ready" is an understatement.. I was in need of a flu shot after i left. :eek:

It's that sick..