SOLD/EXPIRED 16' skiff project

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bissell, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

I have a 16' skiff project I picked up a few weeks ago. Priorities have shifted and I am in need of a vehicle. The boat has a rear bulk head, drain, and bilge already completed with gel coat. I have the core to finish the deck, I also have core for the front bulk head I will include. I also have a tiller style poling platform to go with it. I have been working on this with the help of Jonathan Glasser and some of the guys at Castaway Customs. Jonathan has offered free consultation to who ever buys the boat. I will also give the rack the boat is sitting on. I do not have a trailer but I have access to one and will deliver within a reasonable distance. I will also throw in some gel coat to finish the interior. I had no intentions of getting rid of this but I don't have much choice at this point. This is a really good chance for someone to get into a good size skiff at a reasonable price with some labor. Or take to Glasser to have finished out. I'm asking $2900 for what is listed. 
    The boat is located in rockledge fl at Castaway Customs. You can reach me buy phone. 321 543 4045 text/call

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bissell

I've gotten a few messages asking about a title in which case I do have.

3. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

This is a hull that Harry Spear designed and used was one of the first versions of the Low Tide model he sells.

Awesome hull for whoever gets it and can finish it.

4. Bissell

5. Bissell

2600 obo

16'
    52" at the waterline
    The cockpit at the top, inside is 60" and there is about a 4-5" flange all the way around so the deck could be 66-67" wide

6. sfsurfr

sfsurfr Oh you fancy huh!!!

Interested but have a few quick questions. It's hard to tell from the pics but in front of the aft bulkhead is the deck already glassed in over the stringers or are the pics showing the bottom of the actual hull with no stringers glassed in yet? I tried to look close and I can't really tell from the pics. Got any idea how much she weighs currently? Im in South FL and travel up to Melbourne quite a bit.

7. Bissell

Sorry, sold this morning.

8. sfsurfr

sfsurfr Oh you fancy huh!!!