SOLD/EXPIRED 16' key largo, loaded, lots of extras $4000 obo

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by cutrunner, Jul 5, 2014.

1. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Im selling this boat for my best friend who has moved to Seattle to further his career and doesn't care for the boating scene up there and could use the money more instead.
    The boat is a 1997, and in good shape for its age, its biggest downfall is that a previous owner put bottom paint on it.
    The rest of the boat is solid, and I have spent enough time on it to be sure of it. Comes with trailer and the motor is a very clean, well maintained 1986 johnson 70hp. Dont let the age fool you, motor runs great, and extremely well maintained (its my old motor)
    I will personally be going through the whole boat and fixing everything that is inoperable or questionable, and giving it afull professional detail job Iincluding a full compound and wax.
    This is a great family boat, good for the kids, sandbar, running the beach, fishing the bays or just booze cruisin'.
    Boat has many extras which include
    * bimini top, with slip cover
    *full stereo system with 2 6inch speakers, an amp, and a 10 inch subwoofer
    * swing tongue trailer with spare tire and working lights
    * full boat cover (cheap cover, but a cover nonetheless. .)
    * mint condition Motor guide Varimax transom mount trolling motor
    * dive ladder
    * blue LED interior strip lights
    * LED underwater light
    * 2 batteries
    * all Blue Seas switch panel
    * Blue seas "1,2, all, off" battery switch
    * factory cushion package
    * less than one year old steering, guages, and Bomar hatches (all of them)

I am currently still working on the boat so its not ready to show just yet, I wanted to get the word out first and try and sell it here to a fellow member before having to deal with Craigslist. I will answer all pms and any quick questions can be answered right on the thread as I am always online
    thanks!

2. cutrunner

[​IMG]URL=http://s1210.photobucket.com/user/Roycebrooker/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/20140705_122933.jpg.html][​IMG][/URL]

3. cutrunner

I will be updating with new and better photos as work progresses