SOLD/EXPIRED 16' IPB16, Aluminum trailer, 50hp Honda, CC and fully decked out

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by btomas, Dec 10, 2013.

1. btomas

btomas I Love microskiff.com!

My boat is on Consignment sale at Outcast Watersports for $10,950.  here is the link. 
    http://outcastwatersports.com/boats-for-sale/

2010 Inshore Power Boat (IPB) 16’ Flats Boat, Honda 50 and Aluminum Trailer
    • 2010 Inshore Power Boat (IPB16), 16' length, equipped with 2010 Honda EFI 50hp (4 stroke) with only 130 hours.   
    • CC (offset) with Honda controls/gauges and  Lowrance Mark 4 GPS/sonar
    • Front casting deck (48”) with enclosed storage, top hatch and pedestal seat base.  Front storage houses Odyssey trolling battery, custom 12 gal aluminum gas tank and ample storage.
    • MotorGuide digital trolling motor on removable plate, Lenco trim tabs, navigation lights and 8’ Stick-It pin & Brake mount.
    • Rear casting deck with pedestal base lifts to reveal tri-section locker box with live bait well, electrical/battery section, and storage section
    • Odyssey starting/general battery, fuse  block and 2 bank charger located in the electrical/battery box.
    • 2010 Aluminum trailer, two (2) stainless steel props, two (2) pedestals/seats, (2) anchors,  all needed ropes and Coast Guard required equipment  included.
    • Floats in 6-7 inches. Ready to fish. 

2. btomas

btomas I Love microskiff.com!

REDUCED to $9900 on Consignment at Outcast Watersports :)

3. dhenderson

dhenderson I Love microskiff.com!

Put a direct link. Nobody wants to sort through all that bs

4. Bridgette1

Bridgette1 I Love microskiff.com!

LOL!! You must have read my mind!

5. jldriver

jldriver I Love microskiff.com!

Direct Link:

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2010-I-P-B-160-FLATS-with-a-Honda-50-hp-4-stroke-on-an-aluminum-Tr-102140423/?datalink

glws