SOLD/EXPIRED 16' Inshore Flats Skiff $5000.00

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Noxicfish, May 5, 2011.

1. Noxicfish

Noxicfish Get Skinny...

Selling a 16'9" Inshore Flats Boat (the boat hull is a mold off of an Indian River Skiff) with a Johnson 48HP. This is a fast and extremely shallow running boat that poles in the shallowest of spots. Great little back country boat, great for getting into places most boats cant reach. Two six gallon tanks will run you for more than a days worth of fishing or plain cruising around on the water. Very economical when it comes to using this boat so its a great boat to fish in and not spend a lot on gas. Seats and fishes 3 comfortably. This boat is a great fishing boat and has some serious fish mojo with it.

This sale Includes-
    16'9" Boat
    48 HP Motor
    Continental Trailer with newly replaced axle and working trailer lights
    Black poling platform with mounted running light
    20' Moonlighter Push Pole
    Minn Kota Edge Bow mounted 40LB thrust trolling motor with 12v Battery
    2- six gallon gas tanks
    2-spare hub assembly's for road trips
    1- spare tire
    2- paddles
    100 ft anchor line
    2- Dock Bumpers
    Lowrance color GPS/Fish finder combo

I hate get rid of this boat but with College I'm having to make ends meet some way or another. Just got motor serviced at Becks outboard and got the thumbs up on the motor. Boat could use a new paint job to make it look pristine but the fish seem to like it the way it is. Asking $5000.00 Please email me with any more questions or to schedule a time to see the boat. Boat will not disappoint. Includes title for both Boat and Trailer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Noxicfish

Noxicfish Get Skinny...

BUMP, Boat is still for sale, call 904-751-5251 (please only call between 9a.m.-7:00p.m.)

3. Noxicfish

Noxicfish Get Skinny...

4. johntoneil

johntoneil I Love microskiff.com!

5. johntoneil

johntoneil I Love microskiff.com!

I sent another Pm. Is it still available?

John

6. Noxicfish

Noxicfish Get Skinny...

I have had some personal issues arise within the last two days. Sale was pending but do to what happened i could not make a deal in time. Boat is still for sale.
    jtoneil- Im sorry I got a phone call that night when I sent you the pictures, had to run to the hospital. Boat is still for sale let me know if your still interested...