SOLD/EXPIRED 16' Hells Bay Waterman - $14000 (Orlando, FL 32833) - CL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by iMacattack, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/1160057185.html

NOT MY AD!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

Nice skiff!! Good deal!

3. brew1891

brew1891 Well-Known Member

I have fished this boat before. It's in great condition.

4. choppercity47

choppercity47 Well-Known Member

why are hells bays so much for so little.............i can get a lagoon heron with an Etec for that price.

5. brew1891

Have you ever been in one? Poled one? They may not eat up a chop but they are built well, pole like a dream, and are super quiet.

Also, it certainly helps used values when a new HB is around 30k.

6. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

no doubt they are nice boats but like chopper said, thats a lot of dough for not much boat. wait and see, the builders are going to have to cut the prices on these boats in order to stay in business with the economy in the condition its in, a lot of folks are gonna have the same mind set. i missed one a while back for just under $10.000 and supposedly in mint shape

7. brew1891

How do you define not much boat? size only? It certainly is a specialized boat...specialized boats usually cost more. You really have to actually go on a boat to decide if it is worth it or not. I thought the same thing till I fished the boat for sale in this post...now I own one just like it except green and tan!

Many on this site have spent more for gheenoes than the price of this boat. It's all relative. To some this is chump change, to others it is quite substantial.

8. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Chopper and Southbound. Your points are valid, but if you would like to continue this conversation start a new thread somewhere else on this forum. If I was selling this boat I would be super pissed in the direction that my ad went. Maybe an apology is owed and a new thread started? Just my opinion. [smiley=no_derail.png]

9. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

your absolutely right and with that i extend my heart felt apology :-[. i dont want to discount this rig one bit , its a nice boat and would love to have one, maybe i was thinking out loud. at any rate though i do hope he gets what he needs out of it as i'm sure he has a $lot$ into it ;)

10. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

good job [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif]

11. twentythree

twentythree Well-Known Member

It looks like a great deal to me... clean ride, skinny water, HB name to boot! I wish the timing was better I have one to sell b4 I can buy another.

12. choppercity47

choppercity47 Well-Known Member

yeah my appologies to the owner my bad, I just don't know much about hells bays company other than they are top dollar skiffs and usually aren't loaded with things like the typical flats boat, so I was wondering why the new ones usually cost a good amount.

13. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

materials+labor+profit=cost

14. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

fixed it for ya

15. teamhellbent

teamhellbent Well-Known Member

Quality doesn't cost, it pays...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.